- Passive Solar Orientation site massing.
- Wetland protected and expanded as natural wildlife and plant haven
- Controlled car access and parking for PEOPLE orientated community
- Low percentage of paving, high percentage of plantings.
- Phase one required minimum site infrastructure to complete
- Phasing lowers initial developer cost and promotes pre-sales
- Community Gardens and Commons areas for recreation and food
- Community Building aside of wetlands
- Recycling and Composting
- Native low maintenance landscaping
- Walking paths connect clusters and neighborhood to the south.
- Detached and duplex housing within Clustered Communities
- Front entry porches open to Cluster Commons
- Walking paths connect parking & carports to Commons &Houses
- Designed for people interaction.
- 2 level solar orientated 2 bedroom –2 bath floor plans
- Compact open floor plans with entry porches and rear decks
- Loft or sitting area opens to Living and provide natural cooling
- Cottage Craftsman style architecture
- Low energy high mass construction
- Numerous floor plan and exterior diversity
- Low maintenance exteriors
- Natural healthy interiors